Web/epiphany - Do mouse gestures still work?

Hi GNOME team,

I have been working on Epiphany/Web help pages translation and came across the mouse gestures page.

When I tested the examples I couldn’t reproduce the mouse gestures.

So, I’m asking, do Epiphany/Web still support mouse gestures or not?

Source: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/epiphany/-/blob/master/help/C/pref-mouse-gestures.page

• Holding the middle mouse button, dragging left, and then releasing the middle mouse button will navigate backward.

• Holding the middle mouse button, dragging right, and then releasing the middle mouse button will navigate forward.

• Holding the middle mouse button, dragging downwards, and then releasing the middle mouse button will create a new tab.

• Holding the middle mouse button, dragging downwards and then to the right, and then releasing the middle mouse button will close the current tab.

• Holding the middle mouse button, dragging first upwards and then downwards, then releasing the middle mouse button will reload the current tab.

Mouse gestures work for me. Keep in mind they are disabled by default. There is a preference for them in the preferences dialog.

The page does not say anything about the setting. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.