Disclaimer: This is a repost of an email back in Jan 28, 2023 that has not seen any replies.
I have been looking at some MRs pending in
GNOME/NetworkManager-openconnect and have been a bit worried about the
lack of review for them.
I authored the following MRs
- GNOME/NetworkManager-openconnect MR 49
- GNOME/NetworkManager-openconnect MR 45
I looked at this MR since I thought it was important
- GNOME/NetworkManager-openconnect MR 50
I am thinking about refactoring or dropping this MR based on the
relevant webkitgtk bug. Also, any issues with hardware acceleration
probably should be resolved in the device drivers/graphics stack since
they tend to be device specific.
- 232516 – [GTK] Remove on-demand hardware acceleration setting
- GNOME/NetworkManager-openconnect MR 46
I can also help clean up the CI pipeline for the project that is
I have also done some minor work for plasma-nm with regards to
openconnect related features.
- Add support for openconnect_set_external_browser_callback introduced in... (!197) · Merge requests · Plasma / Plasma applet for NetworkManager · GitLab
- Add support for SAML based authentication when using OpenConnect VPN (!208) · Merge requests · Plasma / Plasma applet for NetworkManager · GitLab
First of all, I really appreciate every developer in the openconnect,
NetworkManager-openconnect, and plasma-nm spaces. The projects are great
and really make a difference.
I am starting to get a bit concerned with a build up of reviews and
infrequent (spanning years) release patterns for
GNOME/NetworkManager-openconnect. If I can be of help with this, please
let me know.