Keyboard question

I don’t know what I pressed. The keyboard seems to be a problem. I want to switch programs, but I saw the picture below. Can someone tell me what it is and how can I get back to normal?

What your seeing is ctrl alt tab which switches between system UI elements

Of course you probably wanted alt tab

Is it possible you hit ctrl/ ctrl is broken?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.