GTk scroll bar warnings

Hi there,
I tried to use the GTK scrollbar to add a GTK treeview inside a scrolled window for data table display purpose. I am successful in it but i am getting some warnings when i add columns in a treeview. So i checked with columns and rows and found that the below warnings are occuring when i use a GTK scrollbar.

(pressfit:782): Gtk-e[1;35mCRITICALe[0m **: gtk_widget_get_preferred_width_for_height: assertion ‘height >= 0’ failed

(pressfit:782): Gtk-e[1;33mWARNINGe[0m **: gtk_widget_size_allocate(): attempt to allocate widget with width 13 and height -24

(pressfit:782): Gtk-e[1;35mCRITICALe[0m **: gtk_box_gadget_distribute: assertion ‘size >= 0’ failed in GtkScrollbar
*** BUG ***
In pixman_region32_init_rect: Invalid rectangle passed
Set a breakpoint on ‘_pixman_log_error’ to debug

*** BUG ***

(pressfit:782): Gtk-e[1;35mCRITICALe[0m **: gtk_widget_get_preferred_width_for_height: assertion ‘height >= 0’ failed

(pressfit:782): Gtk-e[1;33mWARNINGe[0m **: gtk_widget_size_allocate(): attempt to allocate widget with width 13 and height -24

(pressfit:782): Gtk-e[1;35mCRITICALe[0m **: gtk_box_gadget_distribute: assertion ‘size >= 0’ failed in GtkScrollbar

*** BUG ***

*** BUG ***

I have no idea of why this warning is coming for the first time only and any ideas to clear this warning?

Are you using a separate GtkScrollbar instead of the one provided by GtkScrolledWindow?

In any case, please post your code or a minimal self-contained example.

Hi @chrisaw,
I am not creating or using ant seperate scrollbar. I created a scrolled window in Glade and set the vertical scrolling to be always and i get this error and also when i set vertical scrolling to automatic in glade and run the code in eclipse, i get no source available error and my code exits.
Thank you for your time

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.