GNOME Voice 0.0.1 Public Voice Communication Software for Radio and Music Recording Software (UiO, 2024)

GNOME Radio 16 for GNOME 42 features active markers for live music and voice chats around the Earth with pseudo-exact (lat,lon) location on a Champlain-based map.

See GNOME Radio 16 for GNOME 42 – Ole Aamot

My first Bachelor thesis was titled

Public Internet Radio Client for Accessing Free Audio Maps in Countries with Free Speech (OMU, 2020)
GNOME Internet Radio Locator (gnome-internet-radio-locator) version 3.0.1
GNOME Radio (gnome-radio) version 0.1.0

My second Bachelor thesis was titled

Public Audio Recording Software for Recording World Sounds (UiO, 2022)
GNOME Gingerblue (gingerblue) version 2.0.1 (20211025)

My third Bachelor thesis to be titled

Public Voice Communication Software for Radio and Music Recording Software (UiO, 2024)
GNOME Voice (gnome-voice) version 1.0.0 (20240624)

will be focused on writing GNOME Voice, the replacement of GNOME Radio for GNOME 43, possibly with help from the GNOME Community.

Much work is left to be designed and coded in GNOME Voice.

The idea is a GNOME Voice application with the voice location illustrated with Cairo marker on the Champlain-based OpenStreetMap background, based on source code and ideas from the GNOME Radio 16 for GNOME 42 application.

GNOME Voice 0.0.1 is yet available from
https://download.gnome.org/sources/gnome-voice/0.0/gnome-voice-0.0.1.tar.xz

Should the gnome-voice be imported on GNOME Gitlab in GNOME/gnome-voice.git or ole/gnome-voice.git?

Thanks, GNOME Community.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.