Hi. I installed Builder to migrate from KDevelop. I used Flatpak to install Builder and it did, along with downloads of Sdks of 600 MBs. I started the application and it said that Sdks are missing and needs to download it. I accepted and it started downloading 'em again! Why??
I have few doubts and recommendations that might help to improve Builder:
- Can we make it a general IDE like KDevelop, Eclipse, instead of being an IDE for GNOME applications?
- Why is the run button un-clickable (you can see from screenshot)?
- Pylint shows no errors, does it show automatically or we have to manually run it everytime?
- Please improve code-completion, especially for local objects, that is variables defined in same context.
- Add more themes and colors and I love rainbow coloring (every variable is given a different color).
I heard that Builder is still new, and I absolutely love the UI, it is very different and cool compared to other IDEs. Keep it up and thank you guys !