GNOME.Asia Summit 2019 will be held in Gresik, Indonesia in October, 2019. We are looking for creative people to design logo for this year’s Summit. The contest is open from now until June 21, 2019 and the winner will be announced on June 30, 2019 .
- Logo has to represent Gresik (Culture/History/Food/etc)
- Logo has to be interesting, unique, easy-to-understand and related to Gresik and GNOME.Asia Summit 2019.
- Please use colors according to GNOME branding guide.
- Send your artwork in SVG and PNG (256 x 256 px) format to email@example.com with “GNOME.Asia Logo” as mail subject. Open-source software is highly recommended.
- Logo has to be applicable into media.
- Artwork has to be original and not violating copyrights.
- GNOME.Asia Summit 2019 committee is not responsible of any violation / plagiarism from submitted artworks.
- If the winner’s artwork is proven as plagiarism, then the winner will be canceled.
- You can submit more than 1 design with different concept of artworks.
- The winner will be announced in blog, site and social media of GNOME.Asia Summit 2019.
- Copyright of the artwork belongs to the winner, but possession will be given to committee.
- Committee has full right to enhance/modify winner’s logo.
A contest is not a contest without prize! So give us your best shot of artwork to let you win the special gift from local team and free tickets for every events of this year’s Summit.
Original post: https://gnome.id/Gnome-Asia-Logo-Competition/