Gnome 44 series release deadlines for Gtk-Perl

This is a single release deadline announcement for the Perl bindings to GTK+ that will cover the Gnome version 44 release cycle, from now until April 2023.

Based on the Gnome 44 release calendar [1], I am setting the deadlines for code submissions for Gtk-Perl modules as follows:

• December 3rd, 2022
  • January 8th, 2023
  • February 12th, 2023
  • March 19th, 2023
  • April 23rd, 2023

On all of the above days, the deadline for code submission will be at 00:01 UTC.

Please have all code submissions into the Gtk-Perl maintainers before the above deadline(s); please allow time for the maintainers to audit and test code submissions.

If you have your favorite RT ticket or an issue in a given module’s Gnome GitLab repo that you would like someone to take a look at, don’t be afraid to bring it up for discussion here on the mailing list.

Once a deadline date arrives, I will begin packaging any new code in the Gtk-Perl git repos. After packaging, I will distribute tarballs
to CPAN and Sourceforge, and post the release announcements, usually within a few days of the release date.

If you have any questions about the above, please ask.

Thanks,

Brian

[1] FortyFour - GNOME Wiki!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.