Overview of changes in Glib::Object::Introspection (stable) [2023-03-26]
- Add CI pipeline (on Gnome GitLab server)
- Add POD documentation to perli11ndoc (thanks oldtechaa!)
- Clean up string evals and return undef, hazardous style choices
- Update the README file to Markdown format, update links
- Update links in Glib::Object::Introspection POD
- Add support for new girffi API
Glib::Object::Introspection is available via CPAN, or as a tarball from Sourceforge:
Download Glib-Object-Introspection-0.050.tar.gz (gtk2-perl)
Or view the source in the Gtk-Perl git repo:
rel-0-05-0 · Tags · GNOME / perl-Glib-Object-Introspection · GitLab
Glib::Object::Introspection uses the gobject-introspection and libffi projects to dynamically create Perl bindings for a wide variety of libraries. Examples include gtk+, webkit, libsoup and many more.
In order to build and use this version of Glib::Object::Introspection, you must have the Glib module version >= 1.320 already installed.