GDM crashes after Gnome 46 update Archlinux

Hi everybody, I’ve updated my system to Gnome 46, and that lead to my system crashing before I can log in my session. I’ve located the source of the crash in my system journal, but I can’t figure out how to fix it because I can run gnome-shell --nested which works, I can run gnome-shell under my i3 session, no issue with gschemas there, but when gdm try to invoke gnome-shell I get the “Oh no ! Something wrong happend” screen. Here is my log system journal,
Here are the lines that I’ve spotted

mars 25 16:44:33 xalares.tk /usr/lib/gdm-x-session[1690]: dbus-daemon[1690]: [session uid=120 pid=1690] Activating service name='org.gnome.Shell.Screencast' requested by ':1.5' (uid=120 pid=1715 comm="/usr/bin/gnome-shell")
mars 25 16:44:33 xalares.tk gnome-shell[1715]: JS ERROR: Gio.IOErrorEnum: Error: GSettings key show-status-shapes not found in schema org.gnome.desktop.a11y.interface
                                               Stack trace:
                                                 _checkKey@resource:///org/gnome/gjs/modules/core/overrides/Gio.js:779:23
                                                 createCheckedMethod/<@resource:///org/gnome/gjs/modules/core/overrides/Gio.js:729:30
                                                 _updateIconOpacity@resource:///org/gnome/shell/ui/popupMenu.js:384:50
                                                 _init@resource:///org/gnome/shell/ui/popupMenu.js:380:14
                                                 _init@resource:///org/gnome/shell/ui/calendar.js:932:15
                                                 Switch@resource:///org/gnome/shell/ui/popupMenu.js:339:4
                                                 DoNotDisturbSwitch@resource:///org/gnome/shell/ui/calendar.js:926:1
                                                 _init@resource:///org/gnome/shell/ui/calendar.js:981:27
                                                 CalendarMessageList@resource:///org/gnome/shell/ui/calendar.js:946:1
                                                 _init@resource:///org/gnome/shell/ui/dateMenu.js:922:29
                                                 ButtonBox@resource:///org/gnome/shell/ui/panelMenu.js:12:1
                                                 PanelMenuButton@resource:///org/gnome/shell/ui/panelMenu.js:97:4
                                                 DateMenuButton@resource:///org/gnome/shell/ui/dateMenu.js:863:1
                                                 _ensureIndicator@resource:///org/gnome/shell/ui/panel.js:897:25
                                                 _updateBox@resource:///org/gnome/shell/ui/panel.js:908:34
                                                 _updatePanel@resource:///org/gnome/shell/ui/panel.js:861:14
                                                 _init@resource:///org/gnome/shell/ui/panel.js:686:14
                                                 Panel@resource:///org/gnome/shell/ui/panel.js:646:1
                                                 _initializeUI@resource:///org/gnome/shell/ui/main.js:241:13
                                                 start@resource:///org/gnome/shell/ui/main.js:175:11
                                                 @resource:///org/gnome/shell/ui/init.js:12:47
                                                 @resource:///org/gnome/shell/ui/init.js:21:20

mars 25 16:44:33 xalares.tk gnome-shell[1715]: Execution of main.js threw exception: Module resource:///org/gnome/s