Drawing tablet Settings disapeared after Updates libinput Huion 1060+

Hello, first of all.
I use Fedora Workstation with a Gnome 42 , wayland.

After the fresh installation, my Huion 1060+ Drawing tablet works without any problems. Settings via the Gnome Gui work. But as soon as I install updates, the settings are no longer displayed. The tablet works, but the settings have disappeared.

The command “Libinput List devices” shows “event15 - HID 256c:006e Touch Strip: libinput bug: missing tablet capabilities: pen btn-stylus resolution. Ignoring this device.
event16 - HID 256c:006e Dial: libinput bug: missing tablet capabilities: pen btn-stylus resolution. Ignoring this device.”

Any ideas? I don’t even need to get the GUI settings back, a solution via the terminal would be enough for me.

Sounds like you may want to ask libinput folks?

Not really. According to the Libinput website, the gui should implement the userside config.

But this problem here is libinput apparently not properly recognising the device?

A quick search for ‘libinput bug: missing tablet capabilities’ threw up
https://wayland.freedesktop.org/libinput/doc/1.11.3/tablet-support.html

It looks like a reasonable approach, but I don’t have time to deal with it right now. Maybe I’ll come back to it in a few days… Sorry and thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.