This year our annual conference, GUADEC, takes place in Riga, Latvia on July 26-31. Throughout the six days of presentations, BoFs, workshops, and social events we’ll need volunteers to help the conference run smoothly!
The volunteer’s responsibilities will include:
- Welcome visitors at the registration desk
- Set up and break down at the beginning and end of the conference
- Guide visitors to the venue
- Microphone running during presentations
- Timekeeper for the speaker
- Prepare workshop necessities
- and more!
We are looking for volunteers to help with both in-person and remote conference tasks. If you are interested in volunteering at this year’s GUADEC, please let us know by filling out this short form.
If you have any questions, please contact the organizing team at email@example.com, and don’t forget to register!