A list of useful links for writing applications with GTK.
- The getting started tutorial in the API reference.
- The GtkTreeView tutorial. An overview on
GtkTreeModel, and related classes. It was written for GTK 2.x, but the API and design haven’t changed since then.
- The “How do I” pages on the GNOME wiki. A list of short guides to help you implement specific functionality for integrating with GNOME.
- The GTK Inspector; the inspector allows you to query the state of any GTK application, and change things like widget properties and CSS styling at run time.
- The GTK icon browser utility.
Will try to keep this up to date. Suggestions and links welcome!