Upcoming Amberol release on April 28

Apologies for the (very) late notice.

I am going to release Amberol 0.10.2 on Friday, April 28, around 20:00 UTC.

If you have already translated 0.10.0 or 0.10.2, there are no new strings; if you last translated 0.9.2, there are a few string changes:

-                repeat_button.set_tooltip_text(Some(&i18n("Repeat All Tracks")));
+                repeat_button.set_tooltip_text(Some(&i18n("Repeat All Songs")));
-                repeat_button.set_tooltip_text(Some(&i18n("Repeat the Current Track")));
+                repeat_button.set_tooltip_text(Some(&i18n("Repeat the Current Song")));
-                <property name="title" translatable="yes" context="shortcut window">Show Shortcuts</property>
+                <property name="title" translatable="yes" context="shortcut window">Show shortcuts</property>
-                <property name="title" translatable="yes" context="shortcut window">Toggle Play/Pause</property>
+                <property name="title" translatable="yes" context="shortcut window">Toggle play/pause</property>
-          <attribute name="label" translatable="yes">_Album</attribute>
+          <attribute name="label" translatable="yes" context="replaygain-menu">_Album</attribute>
-          <attribute name="label" translatable="yes">_Track</attribute>
+          <attribute name="label" translatable="yes" context="replaygain-menu">_Song</attribute>
-          <attribute name="label" translatable="yes">_Off</attribute>
+          <attribute name="label" translatable="yes" context="replaygain-menu">_Disabled</attribute>
-            <property name="title" translatable="yes">Drop a song to add it to the queue</property>
+            <property name="title" translatable="yes">Drop a song to add it to the playlist</property>
-                                            <property name="label" translatable="yes">Add File</property>
+                                            <property name="label" translatable="yes">Add Song</property>

Thank you for the translation work, it’s very much appreciated.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.