Require help about a memory leak with pygobject

Basically I am stuck on my investigation in https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/pygobject/-/issues/307 which emphasize a memory leak of GDBusMethodInvocation object when going through pygobject.

So I would like to have some help from language binding/pygobject hackers here. I don’t even know if the leak is fixable only in pygobject without changing the way we register callback (annotations) with g_dbus_register_object_*

Thanks in advance for any help you can bring on this.

Is there really nobody which can gave a lead to advance on this, even a little suggestion would do the job but I’m feel pretty alone on this one (here and also on pygobject project), this is a clear memory leak and for my use cases (where I have a bunch of python dbus server) , this is cleary a pain in the ass.
Please, any leads to explore is welcomed.

Have you tried contacting the pygobject maintainer? He may not be reading Discourse, or may be busy.

Nope I didn’t contact him since I post many messages in the above mentioned pygobject issue and never get an answered (I posted my first message 1 month ago). Do you know how I contact him outside of gitlab project ?

He’s lazka on IRC; you can also use the email in the DOAP file.

Thanks I’ll try to get in touch with him on IRC

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.