Is there a way to get PangoLayout from the text area inside GtkFontChooserWidget

Hi,
I’m trying to create a PangoAttribute to apply to the font that is displayed as the preview.

Want to set underline/strikethrough ones.

Is it possible from the user code or I will have to modify the gtk source (I prefer to avoid it).

Thank you.

No you can’t get that pango layout

@baedert,
Could you suggest any other way to do what I want?

Basically I’d like to set the underlined/stikethrough version of the font available in there…

Thank you.

If there as a “underline/strikethrough version of the font”, the font chooser would already show it I guess? Those aren’t font variants as far as I know. Otherwise I have no idea how you would do that.

Could you post an example C code where this situation is involved? I may have an Idea!

Selecting tweaks like overline/underline/strikethrough/font color is not a feature that GtkFontChooserDialog currently has. And it is not extensible, so my advice would be to live with the limitation of the font chooser and add a separate UI for selecting tweaks like strikethrough. Or you get to do your own font chooser.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.