GUADEC 2021- Registrations are now open!

The GUADEC organizers are pleased to announce that the Registrations for GUADEC 2021 are now open!

GUADEC is the the largest annual gathering of GNOME developers and community members.
This year it will take place on July 21th-25th, and because of the Covid-19 pandemic it will be online.
If you are planning to attend please register here https://events.gnome.org/event/9/registrations/34/

This year we are organizing our Social Events online with all the participants from our wonderful community.
If you’d like to host an activity or have an idea to share please let us know in the registration form.

In case of any question please write to: guadec@gnome.org

6 Likes

Any details about the content of the conference yet? I think I can’t see any on the event website, in which case could you comment/post again when some details of the talks/sessions will become available? I’ve not been to a GUADEC before so rather excited :slight_smile:

Hi @matan
We will be publishing the final agenda of the conference by the end of month.
Once it’s ready I can share with you the link here.

We are very excited as well to have new people joining us, hope you will enjoy GUADEC.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

@matan sorry for the delay

Here is the agenda of the event GUADEC 2021 (21-25 July 2021): Timetable · GNOME Events (Indico)

2 Likes