Hi, I am looking for gtkmm4 installation for linux and windows.
It says here: https://developer.gnome.org/gtkmm-tutorial/unstable/sec-install-unix-and-linux.html.en that I should easily find the the linux installation at my distributer’s. I’m using Linux 18.04 and there is no such package. I checked https://packages.ubuntu.com/bionic/allpackages for 18.04, 20.04 and 20.10 with no results. Where can I find it?
I found Msys2 package here: https://packages.msys2.org/package/mingw-w64-x86_64-gtkmm4?repo=mingw64 but I encountered some compilation errors due to enum values in gtkmm and its dependencies:
- The enum class AxidUse in enums.h contains a value named ‘IGNORE’ that conflicts with a define directive in windows API’s WinBase.h line 729:
- #define IGNORE 0 // Ignore signal
- enum class Glib::IOStatus::ERROR conflicts with #define ERROR 0 in wingdi.h
- region.h contains enum class Cairo::Region::Overlap::IN and Cairo::Region::Overlap::OUT
- context.h contains enum class Operator Cairo::Context::Operator::IN and Cairo::Context::Operator::OUT
- Both values are also defined by windows headers: wincrypt.h and minwindef.h
Please help me use gtkmm4