Friday (July 19th) at 17:00 UTC we will have our next engagement meeting call.
Please feel free to add the topic(s) you would like to discuss about or give updates.
Etherpad link: https://etherpad.gnome.org/p/engagement-team-meetings
Join us here: https://www.uberconference.com/gnome-engagement
What is the engagement meeting’s purpose?
Who can attend it?
Is community welcome?
The purpose of the meeting is to discuss different topics, ways to push the initiative forward and also updates on the new things that has happened around GNOME.
Everyone is welcome to attend it and who wants to join can freely do so and we would be happy to get new people coming.
Notes from the meeting
Last week’s action items
- Annual Report (DONE)
- Diveristy and Inclusion updates.
- Next guadec will have changes in place, check in with Molly and Krisi for further information
- All the credentials of our social media accounts and others should be kept by a trusted person.( Kristi created this as a topic will follow up the team for more updates in the upcoming weeks)
- Announce election results on social media or not? (DONE)
- Outreachy Academy ( Claudio to follow up)
GNOME.Asia 2019 (oliverp)
Social Media & potential news items ideas (oliverp)
- Promote GNOME Asia 2019 Summit in general and the CFP specifically further in social media channels
- GUADEC 2019
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.