Desktop mouse input started to freeze occasionally

I am on latest ArchLinux. After I made an update a few days ago I noticed that sometimes any UI appears to be unresponsive. It seems to happen randomly and happens about once an hour or two.

Once freeze occurs I have to wait for 5-15 seconds. The way I know is that I click with mouse and nothing happens to any application window I click on. It seems I can’t drag windows or raise them.

I came up with quick fix workaround. I click Win keyboard, which acts as if I clicked on “Activities”. Then mouse input seems to start working again. So, my delay is just 2-3 seconds that it takes to realize that mouse input is gone.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.