Desktop has been split into multiple sections by some random input

Hi, I am using Manjaro Gnome. My son has somehow done something to my desktop and now when an application launch it always launch as docked and all application would always appear on part of the screen just docked in different corner.

I am not aware what is even the name of this feature and how do I turn it off. Would someone able to help to point out what this is and how to turn it off?

thanks
Peter

My son has somehow done something to my desktop and now when an application launch it always launch as docked and all application would always appear on part of the screen just docked in different corner.

I don’t think GNOME has any such feature, at least not that I know of. Is it possible that a gnome-shell extension has been installed?

1 Like

Ah, found it, there was a “tile windows” option that was turned on. I am still unsure if this is some extension that is causing this or what (I had Dash to Dock installed I think)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.