This is a category dedicated to the Diversity and Inclusion team in the GNOME community. All volunteers and contributors can use this category to make announcements; and to discuss different topics regarding goals, strategies, and new initiatives.
The D&I Team’s goals include:
- Highlight and support projects run by and/or aimed at underrepresented and marginalized people;
- Work on initiatives to create welcoming GNOME community that represents and embraces the diversity of the GNOME user base;
- Create a bridge between contributors and projects;
- Connect people from a diverse and varied range of communities;
- Create a safe space for underrepresented and marginalized people to engage them and support them finding open source projects to contribute to.